Developing the right strategy helps to align business and information technology initiatives, providing a foundation for achieving business vision.
Our approach to strategy helps to confirm the business strategy, determines the IT implications of the business strategy, defines strategic initiatives to achieve that strategy and then prioritizes them. Our approach to IT Strategy analyzes the current information technology architecture, organization and processes to determine if they provide an adequate foundation for the design, development and implementation of strategic business solutions. It also includes profiling and reviewing the current IT model, defining a future IT model that supports the business vision, analyzing the gaps between the current and future models, and developing a migration plan with a business case that profiles key initiatives.
We have defined our strategy solutions through the following services / solutions
– Business and process improvement
– Current State Assessments and Business and IT Roadmap
– Operational & Performance Improvement / Development of Key Performance Indicators
– Organizational Assessment and Change Management
– Shared Services – Assessment, Justification
– Software / Solution – Assessment and Selection
– Business Case Development – Capital Project / Strategic Initiatives
– Functional / Technical Requirements Definition
– Mergers & Integration – Support Services